REAL Inc. works towards community-based, affordable housing where adults with intellectual disabilities can be part of the local community, while being safe and receiving the level of support needed. The Committee of Management is active in ensuring government awareness, at all levels, of the crisis need for housing for adults living with ageing parents.
Government policy and initiatives are monitored to ensure housing remains a government focus and agenda item at all levels.
- REAL Inc is a member of the Eastern Disability Housing Network (EDHN) and works closely with Manningham Inclusive Community Housing (MICH).
- EDHN– email@example.com | unitin | https://www.facebook.com/EDHNetwork/
- MICH – http://mich.org.au | https://www.facebook.com/manninghaminclusivecommunityhealth/
- Actionfor More Independence & Dignity in Accommodation – http://www.amida.org.au
- Project Independence – https://www.projectindependence.com.au/
- NDIS – https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/housing-and-ndis
- Summer Foundation – https://www.summerfoundation.org.au/resources/the-housing-toolkit/